I would love for you to meet.....
Miss Leah Joy,
born last Tuesday evening, December 7 at 9:13pm.
8lbs 12 oz of pure sweetness.
It was my boys' first time having a new baby cousin,
and my first time becoming an Aunt to a new baby.
So pardon me, if I have just a little extra excitement.
Hayden is already pretty crazy about "Baby Leah".
We are all very excited that she is here,
and that God has chosen this sweet baby Leah to be in our family.















8 comments:
Awww, so cute and sweet!! Congrats!
I'm curious who are baby Leah's parents...
SO cute!
Duh... If I would have thought longer about that I would have realized it was Luree because she was pregnant at camp. Nevermind. :)
She is a cutie!
Congrats to Aaron, Luree, and Aunt Katie! :)
Aww congratulations Auntie! I LOVE being an aunt! It's definitely almost as fun as being a mom (sometimes more fun hee hee!) I tell my nieces all the time - "I'm your aunt and I will ALWAYS have gum!" (from a Friends episode!) Love it! especially since I don't give my own kids gum! Congrats Katie!
What a sweetheart! I now know your sister-in-law (from college) AND your sister! We sat across from each other at a pastor's dinner last night! She is so sweet! It was fun to get to know her!
Post a Comment