Monday, November 22, 2010

Ready to Roll......

Okay, so after another "BlogHer" warning......I'm back! And a friendly reminder here and there from a friend or two that says "Why did you quit blogging"
{I'll get to that in a couple days}

I do *think* I'm back to stay. 

We'll see.

But on a lighter, however serious note.....

would somebody puh-puh-pleaseeee BUY OUR HOUSE! 

After a whole weekend of painting, we no longer have a RED living room.

I loved it when we did it....but the thing about color....is that it gets old fast.
Not that 5 years is fast, but it was time to go. 

So we decided on a nice "butter" yellow-ish khaki color. But the problem is, yellow SUCKS is a "tone" not a color. 
Our whole house is color {And that sounds eccentric, it really isn't}, not "tones". 

So we painted...and my eyes started asking questions...
in the morning light it said "Are we having a girl baby or a boy baby?" {ps don't read into that} 

and in the afternoon it said "Or possibly an easter egg hunt?"

But new $70, and new drapes and a new furniture arrangement will fix anything, right?


.....I hope so....

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute.

You stopped blogging? I wondered why I hadn't seen you lately. Figured life just got a hold of you. It always does. Glad you're back.

Jeanette said...

FINALLY!!!! Now let's just not take any more month long breaks, shall we. I like both living rooms. But I do prefer the yellow. The frames look great on it. Thanks for blooging.

Amy@My Front Porch said...

I like the color! Now to find someone who lives in Osky that likes it enough to buy it right? :) And what is blogher?

FilledToTheBrim - Kate said...

I like the color too! I know the pains of selling a house, hope it happens quickly for you!

FilledToTheBrim - Kate said...

Oh, and yes, it's only 1 this time!

une autre mère said...

I think that color looks soothing. We have a deep gold in our living room and it feels so warm all year round. I have yet to tire of it!

I hope your house sells quickly!!

H-Mama said...

Love the color. And join the others in saying 'glad you're back'. Blogging and livin' life... it's a delicate balance, yes? My blog has been gathering a bit of dust as of late. Sigh.