If only it were possible that I would be maintaining such things, but alas, I will not be...we are leaving this afternoon for a week of "vacation", and then I will be gone the following week counseling at camp.
The "" marks are because...we are going to Family Camp, which I have attended since I was 5, but this year is a tad different. Jesse is the worship leader, and leading the teens. And I will be playing the piano for worship....glad I could get that one crazy mess-up last weekend under my belt, because that doesn't make me feel nervous at alllllll. {Sense the tone}.
It's going to be a great week, though! I do love Family Camp, and it will be a fun opportunity to serve this week!
*******************************
He always said it was nothing, but I kept
Anyway....regarding the bump. She was rather convinced that it was an enlarged lymph node, but as it was the only one, she thought it was actually a result of his shaving irritation. Random?!? And went on to further explain that many people will get an enlarged lymph node in their neck or shoulders for reasons of irritation.
Crazy....because when I color my hair, I always get this bad headache in the lower part of my head/neck area, and then on each side of my head I get what I thought were like the biggest pimples known to man. But.....oh man they're annoying.
Good news. They're just irritated lymph nodes.
**************************
Not technically, but some people are technical people like that. I did cheat.
I had a fountain pepsi for dinner. In fact.....I had like 3 refills as well.
But FYI......I said upfront that following my birthday and any residual birthday celebrations, I would be withholding from drinking pop. Well, so you know, last night was a residual birthday celebration.
And yes, it tasted very good....but now, I have 45 days to regret the decision.

















7 comments:
I over here from CR! I feel like I've been a blog slacker this summer, too! I hope you have a wonderful time at Family Camp!
Have a fun week at Family Camp! We're going to #4 and Cody's doing music. It's fun--but truthfully it's not really a vacation when you're doing the music. We love to go, but always come home tired! We took the boys when they were babies--it always killed me that there weren't even enough hours between sessions for them to get their normal nights sleep. My gracious dad would put them to bed for us every night!
Okay...long comment. We should really just get together and compare notes on our similar lives sometime! :)
Have fun at family camp! And an occasional cheat is okay - it's just when it turns back into a regular habit that it's not such a good thing. ;)
I find it way harder to keep up blogging during the summer!
Sounds like you are headed for a wonderful vacation. :)
Glad you received good news about your husbands bump!
~Jennifer
Have fun at camp!
P.S. The Google Ad at the side of the page right now says "Groin Lymph Node". Doesn't that sound like something you'd want to click on to learn more? :)
I'm so excited for when our kids are bit older...I want to try family camp. I always went to camp alone...but never as a family. I think it would be fun. Christian camp was life changing for me in my teen years! Smiles and a great weekend to ya!
Family camp just sounds too fun to me! My kids are so very young at this point but would love to do something like this in the future.
I am a total Diet Coke junkie and while I will not say that I am going to quit completely, I am trying to cut way down. It DOES taste so good when you haven't had it in a while, right? You are allowed to cheat now and then - I totally agree with Andrea!
Good luck and have a ball! You can do it!
Post a Comment