Maybe it's because I am simply crazy beyond all conscious thought...
Maybe it's some weird bias that I now have...
Maybe it's a little jealousy factor...
Maybe my mind has just let me forget:
how hard it was to sleep
how much my hips hurt
how horrible the heartburn
how itchy my skin was
how tired I was
how expensive it is
how many diapers we really do go through
how heart wrenching the NICU stay was...
how much extra weight I had have to lose
Regardless, something in me would be totally okay if we had twins again.
And I don't mean rewind and hit play.
I mean fast foward and have another set of twins.
Shhhh......don't tell Jesse ;)
He looks pretty cute holding two babies at once, doesn't he?!















13 comments:
Your crazy! (Twins are pretty special, though.)
You have me daydreaming on your behalf, now :) What if you had TWO GIRLS?!?!
Do it :)
Maybe one girl would satisfy your craving?
Anyway, I found myself wondering just moments ago if you wanted any more kiddos. Here's my answer!
I wonder how many kiddos you would like overall... :)
I'm sure they would be completely adorable... just like your boys, but with lots of pink. ;)
One more time, for old times sake!! Go for it!!
Hey, you're an old pro at it now! Have 'em while you're young!
But, if you follow patterns, your next set would most likely be triplets! :)
Oh, and don't blame ME for Addie's b-day falling on your wedding date! Blame the darned castor oil... ;)
DO IT :)
I hear ys. I want twin girls to match my twin men.
Yeah, how many kids do you want anyway? I agree with all of you sensible types: She is crazy. That is a good picture though. The first time I held them together, and it was fathers day!
Jesse
If kids were "free", I'd totally take another set of twins too! I understand you! ;)
Sounds to me like you are my kind of crazy! I love that you would like twins again... that is such a testimony to your motherhood!
Blessings-
Amanda
Post a Comment