Friday, May 28, 2010

Photo Booth Friday--Way Overdue Birthday Post

I think it's only been, what, like a month since Hayden's birthday party? 

{I'm a good mom, I'm a good mom, I'm a good mom}

I was out of town Friday/Saturday before Hayden's birthday party so we opted to go a simple route for his party.

AKA: Pizza Ranch Party Room {BYOP Style}

I even {gasp} bought a cake. 

Sometimes I wonder who the party is really for. The kid or the parents & family!? When your child is tired and hungry beyond reasonable comprehension and we PARTY anyway!

Hmmm...

But without further ado, the much overdue pics :)

(my apologies, for whatever reason, our pictures aren't very good this year..)

Hayden with his cake....as you can see he doesn't look tired at all!! 


However, he did muster up enough energy to take it to his little cake. With a fork.
I think maybe he could've eaten with his shirt on.

Enjoying his wagon

..and his new bike!

But mostly the balloons! 



Next year, I think we'll not have his party on a Sunday afternoon! 

5 comments:

The Sneaky Mommy said...

Cute birthday boy!

Unknown said...

Fun!

Amy@My Front Porch said...

A bike! What a fun present!!

beccarankin said...

Yeah, that afternoon or later in the evening, like 6;30 don't work for us, either.

Parties are exhausting, at times. :-) Yours looked like a fun one, though!

H-Mama said...

Sweet birthday boy! Looks like he had lots o' fun... Yes, you are a good mom. :)