I'm not trying to ignore my blog....
...promise.
But for whatever reason, this bloggy stuff isn't coming as naturally as it once did.
Formerly, I could sit down, and write a mid-length post about mostly nothing my day...
and BAM....I'd have 10 comments.
My bloggy friends were filling the void of co-workers, really.
People would ask me "How DO you have time to blog and be mommy to 3 babies?!"
...I seriously don't even remember.
Lately when I want to write, its more like I want to complain.
I want to rant.
I want to write some kind of editorial.
Complain about politics, the weather, an acquaintance who really hurt me, how busy we are, how 'nobody has time these days'.
But there is plenty of that on the internet, isn't there?!?
I think of good things to write about, and then I fall asleep and wake up the next morning and *POOF*.
Gone.
I'm really going to work on it.
Being a better blogger, that is.
Taking pictures of my beautiful children.
Documenting all their sweetness.
And making sense of my beautiful life as their mom.
**ps. Amy @ My Front Porch Looking In is having an awesome giveaway! You should go enter it, guess her baby's gender and enter her giveaway for a $50 certificate to CSN Stores online!















3 comments:
It's okay to "check out" every once in awhile!!! Sometimes it's good to complain and vent on your blog. Let it all out!!! Hope your having a great day!!!
I understand! I've felt like that too! A little blogging break helped me.
Get refreshed then come back with a bang! or somethin. :)
Blessings-
Amanda
Post a Comment