I've had several people say "My life is boring...please blog."
So to that I say..... "wow, sister, get a life" {it was my sister who said that, so I'm at liberty to say this}
A few things I've been loving lately and a few things I've been not-so-loving lately.
Nay #1
Baby Fevers :(
It's gone from Hayden to Silas and now to Owen......poo poo on fevers.
Yay #1
Sweet baby Silas standing in his crib. Seriously, that face with those chubby little legs. It's just too much cuteness for one person to swallow all at once.
Nay #2
Massive disorganization coupled with a liiiiiiittle bit of laziness ;) Mostly on the laundry end of things, beings that it's the end of a season which means not only putting away adult clothes, but boxing up baby clothes that we won't get out in a year. And did you know.....laundry is only more complicated when you're trying to keep matching outfits together......think folding SOCKS x 10,000. Bleh.
Yay #2
Izze Sparkling Blackberry or Apple.
A nice refreshing {natural} alternative to *cough*fountainpepsi*cough*. Only problem.....since there's no High Fructose corn syrup in it, I don't crave it like I do Pepsi. Oh yeah, and it's not very cheap. :) Still yummy!
Nay #3
Currently taking applications for someone to keep my butt accountable. Duties will include making sure I'm getting out of bed before 8:30am, getting laundry done, spending time in God's word and other duties as assigned.....annnny takers?
Yay #3
Camera battery charger is FOUND!! Yay! Look forward to many pictures. I am so behind on this!!
Thursday, April 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















12 comments:
Do all of your children seriously sleep until 8:30?? Lily is like a built in alarm clock, up at 7 sharp every morning, regardless of how late her bedtime is!
That picture is sooo cute!!
I HEART IZZE! Seriously...it can become a craving! Pomegranate and clementine are my favorites! Sometimes Target has them on sale...
Lots of sympathy with the laundry! Why do we have to be such clean Americans. I'm leaning toward going French with our clothing... :)
8:30? With 3 babies!? That's a miracle! I think I'd count that as a "Yay!" :)
I am so jealous...you get to sleep until 8:30??? My son is up every morning at the crack of dawn. Seriously like since he was born he has gotten up at 5:30AM. I can send him your way if you need to start getting up earlier :)
Blessings,
Amy
I so hear ya on the accountability thing. Blahhh... I have not been doing so well lately with discipline in my own life.
I love the whole yay and nay thing you got going on!!! maybe a regular feature??? like Cheers and jeers??? You are inspiring!!! hmmm.....
Oh that baby of yours is just too much! So stinkin' cute!
I'll have to give those IZZE things a try...sounds good and I could cut back on the diet coke.
You are so unique and creative on your blog! Yay to the camera charger!!
Blessings-
Amanda
What a little sweetie!!! Love the dark hair! I'm going to have to try the Izze - we're on a new health kick and trying to avoid corn syrup! SO CHALLENGING!!
OOh Kelli...I like your thinking. This may turn into a regular feature :)
And Yes! Ann! Def. try it! It is sooo good!! And like Londa said-there a tons of flavors {we only get a couple because we live in a small market :)} They should totally be paying me for advertising :)
yes the 8:30 is def a yay! that is awesome. i think i am doing good when mine sleep past 7!
i am so with you on the laundry thing. the change of seasons allows you to go longer w/o washing and then you have the whole sorting and putting away/pulling out clothes thing going on. simply exhausting!!
Post a Comment