Well maybe I should've given the 'come back' a few more days......
- Our camera got left at the in-laws on Easter, so my apologies....there's no sweet babies to lure you to read my post. I'm feeling rather lost without the option, to be quite honest.
- Before Christmas, the LCD screen had shattered on our point and shoot camera. We did opt to get it fixed, but to give ourselves options in the mean time or in case we decided not to buy it back from the camera fixer {sorry if this makes no sense}, so anyways, the camera that we purchased, turned out to really be a dud.....like REALLY....I never took a single good picture with it. Sure, the subjects were cute and so on, but way way WAY too much light, always a glare, etc. Not cool. So we bought our other camera back....but the battery charger is currently MIA. Major poo.
- Today, Owen & Silas turn 10 months. I soooooo wish I had a super cute 10 month picture for you today, however I do not. Thus begins the rat race of birthdays. With Hayden's next month, followed by Owen & Silas in June.
- It could be because it's SPRING, or maybe because I'm NOT.....but anyone else think that there are prego's EVERYWHERE?!?! I think between July and December 1.....I know of 12-14 babies being born....holy buckets. I'm not even making this up.
- So...get ready next week. I will have picture, pictures and MORE pictures......I will really be BACK!
Happy Weekend, Everyone!
















7 comments:
So glad you're back! That stinks about your MIA battery charger. I hate when that happens...
Oh, and I've been wanting to congratulate you on your new venture! ;) I hope you love it as much as I do and that it goes super good for you!! :)
Bummer about your camera! Although your "bad" camera sounds like it takes pictures pretty much the way our only camera does :) We really need to get a new one!
can't wait to see more pictures!
wow! your gonna be a busy momma planning bday parties ;)
Can't wait to see the pics!!!
You sound like me w/ the birthday parties. I have two boys in Nov. and the other two are in Feb.
I know what you mean about the baby thing. Everyone's preggers. It must be something in the water. DON'T drink the water!!! ha!
I will be waiting..... LOL
I love Andrea's caffeinated randomness! :) Have to say I love the name Hayden. My husband's name is Heydon... don't see it too often. I agree with the prego's everywhere. lol I was just thinking that same thing! :)
Are you getting baby fever? :)
Post a Comment