Hayden will be 2 in just a couple of weeks......
...clearly he is getting too old for his parents to *embarrass* him like this....
Like I said, Hayden will be two in a couple of weeks...
...suddenly he's a tough guy.
Did I mention Hayden will be two in a couple of weeks?
He is suddenly too busy playing baseball and saying full sentences to stop for 4 seconds to smile for a picture.
My baby is going to be two.
I didn't think it would bother me. And it doesn't.
Except maybe a little.















7 comments:
What a cutie! I'm having a hard time dealing with that fact that Karis will be five. How is it possible?
Wow, I don't know if it's the haircut or the bandana, or maybe the fact that I haven't seen him in awhile but he is looking quite boy-ish and not so much baby-ish! When did that happen??
I agree with Amy - when did he become such a "boy" and less of a "baby?" What a cutie though! And there is something very unsettling about your baby turning 2... maybe it's the fact that you no longer count their age in months...
Look at your handsome boy! Awww! Makes me really miss watching him!
Happy birthday Hayden!
I know exactly what you mean! Aimee is turning 3 (yikes!) in a month and I'm a little sad - but happy that my girl is growing up. Such mixed emotions!! (sniff, sniff!)
sweet boy!
Adorable!!
Post a Comment