Monday, March 22, 2010

Whataweekend.....kind a like Whataburger...cept I've never eaten there



The Million Dollar question.....how did Saturday go? 

Well, first of all, thank you so so so much for any and all of you who were praying for me, I really needed every one of them.  
I did oversleep by an hour....but thankfully, I intended to get up unnecessarily early. Ph-ew!

It may have been my nerves, or it may have just been because by my nature, I'm kind of a cry-er, but all morning I felt like I could cry if I dropped a fork on the floor. Just very emotional, so I was super worried that I would blubber uncontrollably, because once I lose it, I have a hard time getting it back....

I stopped for coffee on my way to the church, and I heard a song on the radio that I usually think of in regards to my babies, but Saturday morning it was just for me...and it totally made me cry, but reminded me that I was right in the grip of my Heavenly Father....


So how did it go? How do I even answer that question? Lots of people ask, and I just don't have words appropriate....

It went well, and it is over {hallelujah!}.  I am very thankful for those who encouraged me afterwards. Knowing that you were a blessing to people makes all the "quirky" things that I said or did seem to flutter away.  


On a completely separate note, I need to publically apologize to the UNI Panther Basketball team......HOLY.COW. you guys are rockin' the tournament....even though I really thought throughout that game that they would probably lose it in a heartbreaker at the end {if you were watching the game...you would know why it felt like that}.....Suh-weet!!! I think it's a living in Iowa thing.....losing heartbreakers is just a way of life apparently--even UNI fans know what I'm talking about...

I'm officially on the bandwagon.

Oh and Obamacare.......{puke} I will talk about that another time....stinkin' government. They'll get their due in November. 

5 comments:

The Sneaky Mommy said...

Oh Whataburger...seriously so good! I'd pick you and the kiddos up and head to Cali for a burger...if I owned a jet!
I'm so so glad Saturday went well!

Kelly said...

I'm so glad it went well on Saturday! I was praying for you.
Totally agree about Obamacare! :((((

Susan Berlien said...

Gld that things went well for you Saturday and now it's over and you can relax. Waking up an hour late was maybe a good thing. You would have worked yourself into a frenzy during that hour. :)

Rach@In His Hands said...

Ooo, LOVE that song.

Amy@My Front Porch said...

Glad it went well!

Obamacare. I have no words. Actually I do, but they're just not nice :)

And UNI? Awesome, awesome, awesome. Being a K-state fan AND an Iowan made that win oh so sweet. And it didn't hurt that KU is so dang cocky. They needed to be taken down {several} notches. :)