Tuesday, February 9, 2010

One of {Those} Days


Is it even lunch time yet?!?


No.

Not even close....

One of those days where.....

I closed my eyes one.too.many.times. 

Timeout has been had....5 times {before 10 o'clock}

Coffee isn't on until.....10:30am

Tattling.....tattling.....tattling.....UGH!

Garbage bags break on the bottom....

21 month old.....eats Desitin....lovely.


My voice.....gone-zo.


Nose....started running Saturday morning....hasn't stopped.

Debit Card....Missing In Action

To do list???.......{crickets chirping}

Maybe an early lunch....

Followed by an early naptime....

Lots of IPTV.

Lots of Animal crackers.

Lots of coloring pictures.

Somedays.....it's just a good thing I'm not a drinker, because it's not even 11am.....

12 comments:

Jill said...

I can totally relate! Do what you have to do, and know that the rest WILL wait for another day. Life as we know it will not stop if we do. Hope you're feeling better soon!

Unknown said...

Oh yeah, i hear ya mama. Every day last week was "one of those days" for me. In retrospect, it was SUCH a bad week, that i realized i only left the house 3 times...groceries, dinner at the deli, and doctor's appt. Wow...must get out more often!! Thank goodness for naps and coffee! (and i'm sure you're thankful for kleenexes and cold medicine)

Annie said...

i'm having one of those weeks at work...the days just drag on.
i want to take a nap ;)

i hope your day gets better hun!

Amy@My Front Porch said...

I had one of those WEEKS last week! Hope your day gets better soon!

Wendi@EveryDayMiracles said...

Oh do I ever hear ya! :)

Debbi said...

Hate days like that! I hope nap time was nice & loooooooong.

The Sneaky Mommy said...

Always bump up coffee! :)
We had a day like that last week. I packed everyone up, headed to the Dollar Store, and let everyone pick a treat. It brought a little happiness to everyone! Hope tomorrow is better!

une autre mère said...

Oh, Katie... I completely hear you! My day was almost EXACTLY like that! I was blinking back tears by the time Chad got home and thinking, "and I have to do this again tomorrow?"

I called my mom and after hearing my distress she asked if I had read your blog yet. With the internet being crazy slow for some reason, I hadn't had been able to get it to load but I'm glad I was finally able to read it. It's nice knowing I'm not alone in this madness! :)

Hope your day is better tomorrow!

Amanda said...

Ha! I hear ya girl. Heres hoping today is full of easy fixes and zero calories candies. :)

Blessings!
Amanda

Mom said...

This is a new day, there is sunshine and I hope it's in your soul today! More glorious and bright!! Several have commented about being mixed up on what day it is, me included, so yesterday must have been a day we want to forget, and just get on with life (and preferably without snow).
Sorry I've been missing in action, too. Praying that it will be soon that I can start coming over again. God is doing great things in my body, just need to be more patient.

FilledToTheBrim - Kate said...

I can so relate to days like this...well actually thats kinda how my day is TODAY :). Hope it gets better for you!

Juliana said...

I really needed to read this, that is exactly how my dad went today and as a mommy you wonder what the heck you did before you had kids? How much you slept then huh?


I found you through Annies blog and I am your newest follower. I hope that you will pop on by to my blog and follow back if you would like. I love meeting new bloggy friends. Happy Valentine's Day! Juliana from A Blonde Walks Into A Blog