I am married to my best friend, Jesse for almost 8 years. Together, we recently embarked upon one of life's greatest journeys--parenthood. Our son Hayden was born in May '08, and our twin boys, Owen & Silas were born in June of 2009. Hence we have: a baby factory!
I just had to laugh when I saw the part about his brother doing it. When our twin sons were little (now they're 26) they always blamed each other for things. One year for their birthday, we had t-shirts made that said "Joey did it" and "Jon did it". Their older brother got one that said "My brothers did it". Too fun!
8 comments:
Sooo cute! What a sweetie! Twins and brothers are good for passing all sorts of blame!
Brothers look out for each other!
I'll bet he liked that :)
I just had to laugh when I saw the part about his brother doing it. When our twin sons were little (now they're 26) they always blamed each other for things. One year for their birthday, we had t-shirts made that said "Joey did it" and "Jon did it". Their older brother got one that said "My brothers did it". Too fun!
Little cutie takes it with all pleasure:)
Hehehehe. Brothers are so awesome!!
Ha!! Love it. :)
Blessings-
Amanda
Owen looks as though he is saying "BUSTED". And was it really Hayden that gave him the cheeto, or was it Mommy???
Miss giving them all kisses!
Post a Comment