Friday, February 5, 2010
Caffeinated Randomness: It must just be me....
.....is it just me, or are those Facebook "forwards" really getting annoying.....like I don't love God just because I don't repost that status, or my husband, or my mom, or sisters or the soldiers in Afghanistan.......seriously it's tainting my love for facebook....maybe that's not a bad thing, eh?
.....is it just me or is the cutest thing you could hear at the dinner table "Hiiiiiii Mommy, 'ommy, 'ommy, 'ommy, 'ommy"....for REAL! Where'd this kid learn to make his voice an echo machine?
.....is it only me who has the rule that we DON'T race tractors, cars, dumptrucks, etc. on my KITCHEN FLOOR......scratches are inevitable, but I don't want them in a circle, huh? Maybe I'm just a meanie.
....is it just me or is it really realllllly hard to change someone else's kids poopy- blow-out- down-their-leg diaper without gagging all over the place?! I'm gonna need some extra happiness in my coffee today. Belgian Chocolate Truffle anyone??
....is it just me, or even though the hubby is back on 40 HOURS PLUS Overtime {woot! and Praise the Lord!} , I miss having him around and my list of projects is growing at an ever increasing rate.
....is it just me, or is anyone else ready for NAPTIME and the Weekend?!?
....is it just me or is anyone else ready to watch Peyton Manning, Dallas Clark and the Colts DOMINATE on Sunday Night! GO COLTS!!
Happy weekend everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















14 comments:
yes - those facebook forwards are driving me crazy too!!! AAND ... I need a NAP!!!!
fun stopping by your CR Friday!!: )
I would love both a nap AND a weekend, but I am likely not going to have either.... I am moving to South Dakota tomorrow!!
FB...yes, driving me crazy! The worst ones are so full of horrific spelling and grammatical errors it makes my eyes hurt just processing them!
Yes, trucks, tractors, and cars stay on the carpet! That is--when I'm in control!
Enjoy coffee, naptime, the weekend and The Colts!
I don't like the fb forwards either and I am SO ready for a nap and the weekend. Or a nap all weekend. Whatever. Have a great day!
My floors are so scratched. I can be quite a meanie too - but I have to pick my battles or I would be in constant battle mode. SO not fun for anyone. :)
Love your randoms. :)
I hate those facebook forwards. My problem is w/ cars on my coffee table. I am sooooo ready for naptime & the weekend! Go Colts!!!!
Okay, I must be completely out of the loop because I don't think I've gotten any FB forwards... Maybe no one loves me.
If you have peel 'n stick crap tiles on your kitchen floor, you don't have to worry about scratches! :) Hopefully someday in the near future I'll have a floor worth worrying over!
Sooo ready for naptime! Addie was up ALL NIGHT with an earache. Ouch.
Sorry, but GO SAINTS! Chad's parents live in N.O., so I'm a little partial to them I guess. But really, I'm totally watching for the commercials.
Have a good weekend!!! Enjoyed your randoms!
I'm with Katie B. -- I haven't gotten any Facebook forwards either -- but I'm not on there a whole lot so maybe that's why?
Naptime -- yes, please!
I obviously follow the right people on FB, because I haven't seen any of those forwards. Phew!!
Re: the FB forwards...I'm very sick of them. They make me feel like either a prude or a shmuck for not reposting, but...I don't like to clog up my page, yo!
However, a friend of mine (who must also have been fed up with those kinds of updates) posted this and I ROARED with laughter:
Please put this on your status if you know someone (or are related to someone) who has been eaten by dragons. My wish for 2010 is that people will understand that being eaten by dragons is not something to be ashamed of. Dragons are nearly unstoppable and are truly terrifying. 93% won't copy and paste this... they have... been eaten by dragons.
I love it. Just love it.
I had one of those "send this to 12 people" things...and I ignored it. I ignore all of it on email, also. If someone is a chronic forwarder, I just make a rule that they fall straight to my junk mail. I won't lie, it feels good,
I would say definitely yes about the diaper.
Others peoples kids poopy diapers... (shudder).
:)
Blessings-
Amanda
HERE, HERE on the other people's kids thing!!! Although it was a blast hanging out with your boys this weekend. :)
Enjoyed reading your randomness! Sorry the Colts didn't win for ya.
Post a Comment