Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Random Dozen: First One In a While





1. When was the last time you craved a food--what was it, and did you cave?
Is fountain Pepsi a food? I would contend that yes, yes it is.....yesterday around lunch time. I would have caved had 2 things not been the case: 1) I don't have a soda fountain at my house and 2) I can't go anywhere. 

2. M & M's or Skittles? 

When you talk about M & M's and Skittles in the same sentence.....neither sounds appetizing. 
See, it depends on what I'm eating. Probably skittles...and sometimes the blue or purple bag and SOMETIMES the Sour skittles.......but M & M's are soo good with peanuts or in a trail mix, etc...

3. Have you ever read the Bible completely through? 

Yes. It has been a little while though. The last time was probably when I was in college. Funny how things get done with your grade depends on it.

4. How long does it take you to really wake up in the morning?

Oh my....I'm a snoozer. So from initial alarm to getting up, is probably 35 minutes. But, I have to say, my alarm has a 30 min snooze option that I've been using lately, so my alarm really only goes off a total of 3 times. 

5. Have you ever been on a cruise? If not, would you like to?
Yes, we went on a short one for part of our honeymoon. It was enjoyable.....I'd like to go on a big one....



6. Who is your favorite actress?
I think it depends on what kind of scenario we're talking about here....Julia Roberts & Julia Stiles....both of whom have not worked in a rather long time....



7. ______ is something that I will just never understand.
Abortion. I know that may sound like an easy cop out answer......but I really REALLY don't understand how someone could kill their baby. I really don't. 

8. How much of a technology junkie are you?
Not hardly. Remember when I said my husband is the only one who knows how to work the DVD player? Yeah....and iPods? Right....Scale of 1-10.....maybe a 5, maybe a 6



9. Do you enjoy selecting greeting cards for people, or is it more of a cultural "have to" for you?
A little of both. Mostly a cultural 'have to'....but while I'm abiding by the culture sanctions, I may as well pick out a cool card. I rarely succeed, we live in a small market.



10. When was the last time you got a new style/haircut?
It has been awhile since I've gotten my haircut. Middle of the summer maybe? Definitely after the boys were born, but I think before I quit my job. In my defense, Jesse would like me to grow my hair a little longer. It does, however, need a trim.


11. What do you enjoy shopping for most?
I like shopping, and I like getting new clothes, but I'm don't loooove the process {trying on, feeling fat, etc} so as far as shopping goes....places like Williams-Sonoma, Crate & Barrel, Ikea and Barnes & Noble.....I could seriously browse there all.day.long.


12. What's the last thing you think of before you leave the house?
The last thing is a million things. Comes with the territory of having 3 babies, 1 diaper bag, food for all, bottles, outfits....etc, etc, etc. 

7 comments:

Amy@My Front Porch said...

Dave hates and I mean HATES it when I hit the snooze button over and over and over...and I've tried to quit, honestly I have, but it is a very hard habit to break.

Sara@iSass said...

You are totally right on #7! I want to change MY answer now!

Mom24 said...

I think you deserve to keep hitting that snooze button!

Those are some of my favorite places to browse too!

Amy said...

Gotta love that snooze button!! With three babies I am impressed that you ever get out the door. You are my hero!!

Great answers

Amy

une autre mère said...

It's a miracle to me that you even attempt to leave the house with all of your babies. It's hard enough for me with my three, but my oldest is 4! Much, much easier than your task.

Kudos to you. Or would you rather have Skittles? ;)

Joyce said...

Yes pepsi is a food. It has calories like food right?

Williams Sonoma...I could just move right in. I love that store!

Amanda said...

Great list! Funny... I have never heard of sending greeting cards being described as a cultural 'have to'... thats been done since Bible times!!

I think. Except they didnt have Hallmark right?

Blessings-
Amanda