Thursday, January 7, 2010

The Owen Chuckle



You spend days and months and all this energy trying and trying to get your baby to laugh.
Not just a little giggle, but I mean a big hearty chuckle....
...and sometimes, all it takes is a little dog?

12 comments:

Amy@My Front Porch said...

What a cutie! :)

Anonymous said...

awww.....

Anonymous said...

awww.....

Emily said...

That is the cutest belly giggle!!

Summer said...

You should have just dressed up and acted like a dog a month ago! :P

Really, that is adorable!!

Anonymous said...

Baby giggles are the best!

-Tiff

Unknown said...

Jack laughs like that at my mom's dog all the time! :) I had Jack watch this video of his friend.

Mandi said...

Katie that is the cutest thing ever!! I LOVE baby laughs!!!!

Unknown said...

Sweet. Love the squeal.

Michelle said...

CUTE! CUTE! so adorable

{i totally had to yell at the girls to be quiet so i could see hear your little fellow}

une autre mère said...

There is nothing sweeter to my ears than the sound of baby laughter. Adorable.

Amanda said...

This can brighten anyones day!! Yeah!

Love it! :)

Blessings-
Amanda