- This Christmas has been a strange one. We just celebrated 2 Christmas this past weekend. None last weekend. One more to go this weekend. My house looks like Christmas exploded.........everywhere.
- We officially have 3 sick-ish babies. Rancid coughs. No fevers. Mostly just pathetic sickies. I feel horrible for all 3 of them.
- I've started a daycare business from my home. We've begun the 3rd week, and it has definitely been an adjustment, but seems like every day is getting a little better. And it's nice to HAVE to be showered and ready for the day by 7:30am!
- I'm praying about an opportunity right now....something that I never in a ba-billion years dreamed I would have to think about....and something I would like to say 'no, thanks!' to....but this one....needs to be God opening or closing the door. More details later on that one.
- Owen & Silas will be 7 months at the end of the week, and Hayden turned 20 months yesterday. We have one almost crawling, one talking his head off, and one who just chuckles a lot.
- BIG Orange Bowl game tonight.......Go Hawks! Oh, and a new season of American Idol starts tonight.....the jury is still out on my thoughts on Ellen as a judge. We'll see, I suppose.
- And I don't wanna beat a dead horse......but it is STINKING COLD here. As my husband has said ...."it is Butt crack cold". No lie. Overnight lows of -12 degrees. Lubbly, just lubbly.
The boys and their counsins "Ikick" & "Ihbel"
Sorry, I'll get my rear in gear one of these days....I'm just havin' a case of the Mondays....on Tuesday.















14 comments:
So sorry to hear your babies are sick. I know that's no good for mama. Hope they are feeling better soon! Precious picture. ;)
Sorry that you have little sickies at your house. Hope they are better real soon. Can't wait to hear more about the opportunity you are praying about.
hope your little ones get to feeling better soon!
oh, and butt crack cold ...ha! never heard of that one ;)
I'm with ya -- we've been so busy since we got back from New York I have been unable to form any complete thoughts. I'm officially all Christmas-ed out.
Exciting news about the daycare business! Who are you watching?
I would think "butt crack warm" - but that's just me.
Any wayz.... yeah, I have been totally out of it since the holidays too. Getting back on a schedule is kind of brutal. :)
I'm looking forward to hearing more about what God is doing in your life!
-12? Pass! I'm complaining about the 30s here. :)
Hope the Hawks win tonight!!!
we are deadling with the cold temps too! it was -15 as i walked to my bus this moring...ugh!
the pic of the kiddos is super cute!
i wish you nothing but the best in 2010! :)
i had no idea american idol started tonight, hmmmm....i just heard biggest loser starts tonight as well! decisions ;)
That was a big teaser! I'm anxious to hear what's going on in your life. :)
I'm wondering which twin is on the verge of crawling... Because I was always developmentally behind Lindy.
Wow...I don't think I realized quite how close in age your boys are. You're amazing!! :)
@Wendi- Butt crack warm.....that's funny. Really funny. His theory is if your buttcrack is cold...then it's really very cold out....I don't let him say that very often. But sometimes its good for a little shock value ;)
@Megan-Silas. That's funny--we were told in the hospital that since he was the sicker of the 2 that he'd probably make advances quicker....and he has! Younger twin...advanced twin. ???? {waiting for an amen from a younger twin *ahem*}
I can't wait to hear your God inspired news too!
Love the pic of the kiddos! They are getting so big! **sniff, sniff**
-Tiff
Oooh, now you have us all curious as to what you're contemplating... can't wait to hear!
And yes, butt-crack warm makes sense to me. My butt-crack is cold and I swear it's not hanging out of my pants. Why didn't God create humans to hibernate during the cold months?
The thought is this. Many things on your body can get very cold, very easily. Those things would include even your butt-cheeks. If your crack is cold however, then everything else is beyond cold, and you should definitely not be outside any longer. I hope that clears some things up.
Jesse
**Dad and Mom- Sorry for the crude comments... I hope you are too embarrassed.
I dont mean to be difficult, but arent butt cracks....well, warm??
he he
Sorry, I couldn't resist.
I hear ya having a case of the Mondays... everyday this week! ;)
Blessings-
Amanda
Post a Comment