Wellllllll....easy question. Other than the fact that I'm a chick, not a dude....I'm like the scarecrow. I think it has something to do with post pregnancy brain ;)
2. When you're deciding what you're going to wear each morning, which item do you select first? Why?
Well, I wish I could say I put that much thought into my wardrobe.....but when you shower at noon......it's kind of a t-shirt & sweats kind of a day.
3. What kind of animal do you think the world could live without?
Cats. What good do they serve?!? They're snobby and shed. And I'm modestly allergic.
4. How many Christmas trees are in your home?
One. I gotta say.....it's quite a trip to have a curious 18 month old AND a Christmas tree. Why on earth would I have more than one?!
5. Would you prefer to be emotionless if it mean you didn't have to feel a heartbreak?
No way. I mean, you could tempt me if you said I wouldn't have to fly off the handle or get angry....that would be beneficial, but everybody's gotta cry now and then. And I wouldn't give up the good things.
6. Do you ever experience holiday let-down or depression?
......no?
7. Do you like Michael Jackson's music?
Well, 13 Going on 30 {the movie} gave me a grand appreciation for 'Thriller'. And I like the song 'Smooth Criminal' {even though I don't even know what the words are}. AND Hayden has a play guitar that plays ABC, 123 by the Jackson 5......So, I'd say yes...sort of.....but there is NOTHING that compares to seeing 200 people in funny hats and outfits at an Iowa Football game doing the THRILLER dance....suh-weet.
8. Why is it that we never judge people who have their teeth fixed for cosmetic reasons, but every other cosmetic procedure has a stigma?
Is this maybe a self inflicted stigma? I guess neither one are a big deal to me......if you want your teeth whitened....whiten them. If you want them straightened......by all means! If you want a tummy tuck......meh....why not?!
9. Enjoy horseback riding?
Meh.......I could take it or leave it.
10. Shoes--practical or stylish?
Oh puh-lease! Stylish. Very rarely for practical.
Sometimes that comes back to bite me.....you may remember this event?
So, I'm not sayin it's always the BEST decision....
11. What was the name of your first pet? Feel free to post a pic.
Snowball. A white American Eskimo dog. She died two years ago. She was 17. I don't have any pics :(
12. What percentage of your Christmas shopping is done?
I would say........maybe 50%?
















9 comments:
That pregnancy brain? Well it comes back in full force during menopause. Just fyi : )
I'm with you on the shoes!
Enjoy your day!
That halftime number was the FIRST thing I thought of when I read the question about Michael Jackson's songs :) And that guy yelling at Dave, "You make a better door than you do a window." Good times :)
Loved that you used video clips! THhat band was AWEsome!
Oh my word, I was cracking up laughing at your face in that picture, were you mad at yourself or the shoe?
Totally gotta have great looking shoes, no matter what the cost in pain and injury!
Why do the pretty shoes always hurt us so????
You cracked me up and what's that with the showering? Sometimes I have to wait till my husband gets home. :) I hear ya sister.
Christmas tree decorating, undecorating, decorating, undecorating. ALL DAY today until the little one's went down for naps. Until the little one's get up from naps... :)
Oh. Em. Gee. That band was Fan-freaking-TASTIC!!!! I LOVED IT!!!!
Great clip of the band! How many freakin' saxophones did they have? Reminds me of my marching days. Long ago...before Thriller!
Oh my gosh you are making me miss home SO much. I am from West Des Moines and graduated from the University of Iowa in 1992. I went to EVERY home game when I was in school. I was a music major so I had many band friends. I just loved that marching band. I get home twice a year and wish as my ENTIRE family still lives there. Thanks so much for that video it really made my day...as did your blog!! Thanks for visiting mine.
Amy
Post a Comment