I am married to my best friend, Jesse for almost 8 years. Together, we recently embarked upon one of life's greatest journeys--parenthood. Our son Hayden was born in May '08, and our twin boys, Owen & Silas were born in June of 2009. Hence we have: a baby factory!
I didn't lock up my daughter...instead, I had her listen to him...but, when he started taking his jammies off, I shielded her eyes. ;) *snicker*
Anyhoo...super cute. I laughed so much throughout this...what a smart little man! :)
And yes...chicken would work...although, I've never tried it myself...if you do, and it's good, lemme know. If it's not good, you can let me know, too...but, don't blame me. ;) Hehe.
10 comments:
Oh My, that is the cutest!!! What a smart little boy you have!
So sweet!
Adorable! I can't believe how big he's gotten from when I used to watch him!
-Tiff
Oh my goodness, I can't handle the cuteness!!! J... J... J... J... LOL!! I love it! What a DOLL!!!
R... R... R.... R.......
I know, right? Is he from Boston or something?! Haha ;)
Oh my word! Cutest thing I've seen all day! I loved how he kept skipping ahead -- and how you patiently kept repeating every letter :)
His Aunt Heidi is pretty proud! Keep it up buddy!
Oh... so cute! One of the cutest things I've seen in a long time!
I didn't lock up my daughter...instead, I had her listen to him...but, when he started taking his jammies off, I shielded her eyes. ;) *snicker*
Anyhoo...super cute. I laughed so much throughout this...what a smart little man! :)
And yes...chicken would work...although, I've never tried it myself...if you do, and it's good, lemme know. If it's not good, you can let me know, too...but, don't blame me. ;) Hehe.
Very cute. Can I take him home with me?
Post a Comment