So, it is officially fall here. More like a mile past 'officially'. It got cold faaaaaast here. Like try, they're talking snow here on Sunday.
Awesome. Can't wait. {sense the tone}
So I've made the change. And so far it hasn't been too bad.
What change, you ask?

Well, I love me a good pedi. Love them. And while I plan to continue keeping my feet free of icky callouses throughout the winter, I see no point in keeping them beach/sandal ready as such....because now..
....they'll look more...
like....
this...
And I'm not gonna lie....
it feels pretty good.
10 comments:
I plugged my ears when I heard the forecast last night :)
I like your socks :) And those sandals :)
argyle & kelly green.....two of my faves
That seems so funny when our forecast is threatening {humid} 90's. Ugh. Gotta love the south. ;)
It's getting cooler here too and I love it!
I love pedicures! And living in Florida, I have to keep my feet sandal ready all year long. We had a brief brush of "fall" weather when we dipped into the eighties last week. Now we're back into the low nineties. I am so ready for cooler weather!
Although Fall is such a pretty season...it's a bit depressing...snow is coming and all. :P I refuse to switch to socks and real shoes until ABSOLUTELY necessary...so, I admire you. For making the switch now. If you see me in November, chances are, I'll still be sporting my flip-flops. :)
Love it! I won't be ditching my flips till December, but maybe I can live vicariously through you! :)
Cute socks!
Yep, I'm with my other Southern friends. I wore boots today and my legs were on fire. Tomorrow ... flip flops. Still turned out to be hot today.
Your socks are so cute! I loves me some funky soft socks in the Iowa winters!
-Tiff
Post a Comment