-1-
The cutest 3 reasons why Halloween is awesome.
My 2 Giraffes and A Lion
-2-
I know you're dying in anticipation, but Ladies & Gents, the lost has been found. I am ashamed to admit that I had been within feet of it on several occasions but didn't look because I was afraid to not find it. Makes perfect sense, right?
-3-
So I was in the mood for a warm bevvie tonight after an evening out at the trick-or-treat parade. So here's what I had.
Yellow Apple Cider?!? For reals, people?! Have I ever mentioned that I don't drink Mountain Dew because it looks like a nasty bodily fluid?! And I HAD the option of Hot Cocoa?? It should SAY ON THE LABEL that it turns yellow when you add hot water.
So....I drank it. And it was marginal. I loved Hot Apple Cider, but have you noticed there are a millllion different ways that they taste?? Yeah. Not cool.
-4-
Hayden is in the middle of a really fun stage. He's 'starting sentences'. He only has one sentence structure. Something like this:
"Ah seeeeeeeeee....hawkeyes."
"Ah seeeeeeeeeee....abook."
"Ah seeeeeeeeeeeee.....amama."
"Ah seeeeeeeeeeeee....a bok."
"Ah seeeeeeeeeeeee....Siyas."
Translation: "I seeeeeeeeee Hawkeyes, a book, Grandma, a block, Silas."
That kid just makes me smile :)
-5-
We had fall family pictures taken this week. I'm praying they turn out well. Our photographer is amazing, but 3 squirrelly boys and a windy chilly day doesn't exactly equal cooperation...not to mention I'm not super photogenic. And no, I will never give examples of this. I just pretend it never happened.
-6-
55 days til Christmas. People are starting to ask "What do you want for Christmas??" And I.don't.know....ahhh.. scrambling....'specially having to answer that question for 4 people.
-7-
I'm a proud contact lense wearer. Since 7th grade. But I tell you what....sometimes those things are not worth the effort. Like when it falls of your finger when you take it out in the middle of the day, only to FIND it...get it back in and it proceeds to scratch your eye for the next 36 hours of wear. Take it out...no big deal, nothing wrong with it. It's in correctly. Scratch scratch scratch.....take it out again, closely examine it. And it cracks in half. Could we NOT have done that 35 hours ago?!
Looking forward to another 'W' for the Hawkeyes this weekend. Bring on 9 & 0, boys! Oh yeah, and PASADENA :)
Happy Weekend!
















16 comments:
They are way cute!! Just gotta love em!!!!
And the camera was ... where???
Love, Mom
OH.MY
The giraffes and lion are adorable!! :)
Cute, cute, cute li'l animals you got there, Katie! :) When I put Josefine in her li'l animal outfit I got Jim for her shower (I know confusing, but I'll explain later) we'll have a ZOO of baby animals! :D
And...yeah, I'm with ya on the Cider...eeeee.
Can't wait to see your family pics! I'm sure they'll be fabulous!!! :)
P.S. Thanks for helping me out w/ my Typo! Haha...I should really quit posting so stinkin' late!!! :)
Could your boys be any cuter? Seriously. Found camera! What a relief. Perfect sense. ;) Cider... um... a darker mug? Ha!
It's so fun when they start talking! Enjoy! And write stuff down because we forget tons if we don't. Sniff-Sniff. Priceless.
Family pix= workout. Check. ;)
Have a great weekend!
Adorable costumes!
Austin is a lion, too. But we got his cheap; not paying much for something he'll wear one year! He is happy- he doesn't know any different!
Came from Jen's...love the title of your blog, I can so relate! I had twins when my 'older' boys were 2 and 3. Sounds like y'all are having fun!
Oh and ITA about the apple cider-wierd.
what cute babies! I love the lion costume! They are soooo precious!
Summer :0)
That boy makes *me* happy too - so cute in his costume and sentence structures!
I'm dying to know where you didn't want to look for the camera? Because I understand exactly what you mean about being afraid to not find it. We must be soul sistahs.
Love your wild lil guys! Too cute!
And I hear you on the contacts... I'm hoping to be rich enough someday to get lasik!
Cute little animals!
I am a contact lens wearer and I understand your pain. i so wish I qualified for Lasik. Darn eyes!
Hot apple cider is my favorite. Better than hot chocolate to me, but not sure about the yellow color. Weird.
The Mountain Dew thing...cracks me up!
Those are some precious zoo animals you have lined up on your couch! Glad the parade was a success!
And that little man in the tie...too cute! I'm so glad you found your camera!
Oh, I love their costumes! SOOO cute!
We rarely drink cider, but it's a treat every once in a while. We buy the Krusteaz brand in the box and it turns a nice brown color.
I thought our family pics would be horrible but Katie got some great shots -- she pretty much rocks :)
Love the costumes! :)
Your cider gives me the heebs! I LOVE me some hot cider, but boy is it pricey! So yeah, it's a treat, and I spread it out as much as possible (lol, I'm so mean, I rarely share with the boys - they just won't appreciate it like I do). I get the jugs, either 1/2 gallon or a full gallon. Mmm...
Oh and yeah - I'm curious as to where the camera ended up being? ;-)
Wait wait, did you just say you weren't going to share your family pictures or just that you wouldn't post pictures of YOU? Cause I wanna see the pictures!! Who took them? I bet they were fantastic!
I love the pictures..... the cute with one sentence structure makes me go ahahahaha!!!
He is adorable!
Post a Comment