Friday, September 25, 2009

Photo Booth Friday--My Favorite Little 16 1/2 month old



He really is.

Call me biased, but he's my fave.

His personality is absolutely exploding, and his smiles just get bigger and bigger.

His vocabulary is growing and so do OUR smiles.

He's 100% Ham and 100% Cheese.

He's such a little lover.

And definitely a little sinner.

Hayden has taught us soo much.

About ourselves, how inadequate we are.

About God, how completely adequate and more HE is.

Who knew a baby could teach an adult so much?!


Happy Weekend Everyone!

9 comments:

Susan Berlien said...

What a sweetie! love the photo! So cute. yes I'm amazed at how much my boys teach me, too.

Amy@My Front Porch said...

I never knew how much I didn't know until I had a baby!

Wendi@EveryDayMiracles said...

This is so true! I love the joy each one of my boys has brought into my life - and wow do I learn from them every single day!!

Jill said...

Adorable picture! Sometimes love for our children can literally take our breath away, can't it!

This Heavenly Life said...

Yes, I've been shown my inadequacies many a time since having kids :) Somehow, I love it!

H-Mama said...

they teach us so much, don't they? love it...

Emily said...

Your kids are so cute, and this is a really sweet post.

But how is he not burning himself on that oven door? Our door gets practically as hot on the outside as the oven gets on the inside. Penelope touched it once and never tried it again...it did teach her the word for hot though, so that's gotta count for something!

JennyMac said...

thats not bias honey...its just being factual! LOL.

Sarah said...

...agreed...they teach us so much. And I'm only just beginning! Cute picture...what's he waiting for...cookies? :) I need to see this kid again...he was, like, just born when I met him last! :S