Tuesday, August 11, 2009

100th Post, 8 months, and 9 weeks


I wish that I had something flowery and wonderful to say for my 100th post. I've even been thinking about it for a little while, but no luck.

8 months ago, I decided to embark upon a blogging journey about my life with oodles of babies. And what a journey it has been.

9 weeks ago, we added two beautiful babies to our family.

I hope that from yesterday's post you understood that I am far beyond grateful for the blessings I have been given and not the least of them is this "baby factory". I sincerely hope that I did not come across as fickle or unthankful. Although, I do think I need to go on record as saying this 'factory' is on mandatory temporary to possibly permanent layoff status.

Darn economy. ;)

(photo by Katie Swanson Photography, Facebook, Katie Lane Swanson)

So, here's to you, my readers,
I'd be way more bored without all of you....
(ahem...be a follower & comment more!)

....and to 100 more posts,
may the content get increasingly better.....

....and the two beautiful reasons why I decided to blog and their older brother....
....I had no idea how much joy you would bring me.

Cheers!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an awesome picture! Two little cuties. . .just like their big bro!

-Tiff

Alicia Lenoir said...

Keep up the good work Katie I always look forward to reading your blog. Which reminds me I need to work on my blog it seems to be lacking some posts. Also Maverick and the twins are only a week apart from when they were born.

Alicia

Joel said...

Are you stopping at 100? Just teasing, I know you're busy with all your boys. I love reading your blog - keep up the good work!!