Friday, July 31, 2009

My First Photo Booth Friday


In my musings through the bloggy world, I have seen some pretty creative things. Not the least of which is "Photo Booth Friday" and "Wordless Wednesday".

And you know what they say......Imitating is the sincerest form of flattery?..... Er....something like that.

Closing out the week and the month of July, here are some of my faves
from not just the week, but the month of July.

Happy Weekend Everyone!


Hayden's first "Oreo" Experience....yeah, I'm that nice of a mom


Reading at 14 months? No, but this is my favorite book!



Getting cleaned up from a teething/tummy debachle :( But happy, anyway!


I found mommy's 'bup'! Good thing I can't work a straw yet!


Owen is fascinated by the swing dangly things


Love those blue-ish grey eyes!


Two of my three favorite baby faces.......cutest non-identical boy twins...ev.er :) Love them!
Thanks Aunt Jan & Aunt Nita for the super cute outfits :)

Happy Friday!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have the cutest nephews EVER!!!!
Amy

Anonymous said...

They are adorable!

Sarah said...

Ohmygoodness - love that last picture. I don't think I've seen many pics of them. I need to catch up! I love that hair on Silas...and you're right...those EYES! Handsome fellas you got there!

Anonymous said...

Love the blast from the past of the bambinos!!! Oh, pick me, pick me!!! :) Loves, Luree

Anonymous said...

Hi, hi, HELLO! Do I smell COOOOFFFFFEEEEE?????
Luree