Okay, I'm so lying. Big time. Actually the polar opposite is true at our house. Tuesday nights are the "Eat-Dinner-in-the-living-room, ice-cream-before-bed, vege-out night". I could blame this all on being grotesquely pregnant, however I cannot do this. The culprit?
American Idol and The Biggest Loser. And most of the time in the summer....a Minnesota Twins game.

Season 113 of the Biggest Loser ended last night (actually I have no idea what # season it was). And I have got to say.....LOVED it! Most of the time, I loved it anyways. But the Finale was exactly what I hoped it would be! I never dreamed that a 64 year old man, Jerry, who spent 2 weeks on the ranch would walk away with the $100,000 prize! How amazing! He was the first contestant this season to make me cry, so this made me very happy. As for the big prize winner, I could not have been more pleased. There were some who would argue that Helen was just selfish and did not do what was best for her daughter. I think I missed that week, so I give her a free pass ;) But to be 48 years old and hit 117 lbs?! Crazy awesome! Besides, I cannot tell you how much I disliked Tara.......UUUUUGH. That girl had an ego that didn't quit, which to me is unexplainable, and she just "knew" she was going to win. Her face when she didn't win was c-l-a-s-s-i-c! All of her speeches about how "she wasn't in it for the money and she has already won since she got her life back" what a bunch of bologna! Yay for Helen! And Mike...nice kid, glad he got all skinny and stuff, but his dad, Ron.....same deal as Tara....too much ego. Oh and game playing and lying?! Seriously, Ron, way to be an example of character for your son. You lose.
American Idol. One week til the finale and I have to say......I have no idea how I want it to turn out. 3 contestants left, Adam Lambert, Kris Allen, & Danny Gokey. Last night was the night where the judges pick one song for them and they pick one song.
Unfortunately, Paula, completely threw Danny under the bus in my opinion. The song she chose for him.........I have never in my life heard of it. EVER. So, while he did well.......his song bored me to pieces. Nice guy, great, heart-wrenching story, but I think he may be done.
Kris Allen, the Dark Horse. The crooner. Wow. Two great songs, two great performances. Very very nice. But will he make it? Only time will tell.
Adam Lambert. The guy I'd love to hate, but MAN, he is just good. Chris Daughtry & David Cook are not rockers like this guy....he's like 'Lock up your daughters, don't look him square in the eye' crazy. And he totally does the Rolling Stones tongue thing. But this guy has some seriously crazy vocals. Honestly, he is the best. But I don't WANT him to win, because he's just weird! Again, two homerun performances, and I must say it annoys me that he always gets the last singer of the night position...I don't know how they figure that out, but I am starting to think it's maybe an AI conspiracy.
What will I do with myself on Tuesday, May 26?! No more BL and no more AI :( Maybe give birth or something boring like that ;)















1 comment:
I have to say that I really didn't like Helen and yet I agree with you on the things that you said about Ron and Tara. Ron really ticked my off that episode where he was such a huge liar!
I don't know what I will do on Tuesday nights from now on either!
Post a Comment