The anticipation has built up for many, I know, but I have a little bad news. Although my appointment is at 2pm this afternoon, I won't be shouting from the mountain tops by 4pm. Heartbreaking, I know. We really have to do the responsible thing and make sure our immediate families know before all of the Facebook and bloggie world know. But we'll definitely be sharing at some point.....what's another day, right?
Since there is officially less than 10 hours left on the 'Gender Poll', I'll give you my "mother's instinct" on what they're going to be. And don't worry, I've got some "factual" evidence to back it up. Disclaimer: I'm not saying I'm right.
I voted that it's two girls. For a couple of reasons.
- Obviously, selfishly, I'd like to have a girl in there somewhere--and there's not a chance I'm going to go for a 4th "hoping" that it's a girl.
- There is a 66% chance that there is at least 1 girl.
- Since there is at least 66% chance that there's A girl, and because their heartbeats have been almost exactly the same, I say two girls.
- At our last ultrasound, I was 16 1/2 weeks pregnant, which is too early to tell. But that doesn't mean I wasn't lookin! Any possibly gender identifying objects flying around weren't going to make it past these eyes....but alas there was nothing--BUT does the lack of something mean girl? I tend to say it does.
You be the judge. I'm just super excited :)















2 comments:
Can't wait to hear the news! My vote for girl names: Megan and Lindy. Or Mindy and Legan. Both sound good. :)
For real! I can't wait to hear, either! :) So fun, Katie!
Post a Comment