Wednesday, February 23, 2011

School's in Session

Last night was Jesse's first night of school!

Unfortunately for him, I didn't take the ceremonious "1st Day Of School" Pic.

Since things with the company he works for have taken a major turn for the better, they reinstated their Tuition Assistance program for higher education.  Jesse was all over it, and is now enrolled in the Bachelor's in Business with an emphasis in HR or Management.  He will finish in January of 2013, which is very very exciting :)

And then in September of 2013, Hayden will start Kindergarten...so, apparently, school will be apart of our lives from now until forever. 

On a side note, for Christmas last year, we got Hayden a Toy Story backpack {literally out of the clearance aisle at Walmart}. And it was...THE best gift we bought the boys. They ALL love it.

Last night when Jesse was getting ready to leave for class, Hayden put his "Woody Backpack" on, and said "I go to School, too....I be back yater". 
 Opened the front door and away he went.
{Well, as far as the actual front door}

Bring on January 2013, everybody!!


My apologies for the horrid photos, but all the boys are currently napping, and I refuse to wake them up to stage a picture of what may have happened last night...I think you understand ;)

2 comments:

Josh and Heidi said...

Love it & SOO proud of my brother!!

Tina Michelle said...

So sweet of your little boy. Yeah, you have a lot of schooling ahead of you, huh? Just take is slow and enjoy the peace while everyone is in class, I guess. (says the mom who is nervous about her little one starting school this coming school season.)