Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Blue Ribbon Babies

So....who are the "LEAST look alike Twins" in the 1 yr old category in the whole state of Iowa?

That would be these guys!





I mean really, in a group of 16 sets of twins {boy/girl, boy/boy & girl/girl}, who ELSE could possibly look less alike than....
These guys?!?!? 


Thank's Iowa State Fair for the Blue Ribbons!

And Congratulations, Owen & Silas! 
Way to look....nothing alike ;)

14 comments:

The Sneaky Mommy said...

Congratulations! I was hoping to see a blue ribbon for your little guys!

Wendi@EveryDayMiracles said...

What a unique "claim to fame"! :) How fun - congratulations cuties!!

Nathan Gast said...

I know Jesse would have thrown a fit, but you could have made them even more by one wearing a Hawkeye shirt and the other wearing ISU. :) Congrats guys!

Sarah M. said...

Congrats! It is rather interesting how different they look!

Jill said...

That's an amazing claim to fame! It will be interesting to see if tht continues as they grow. My boys aren't twins, but sometimes they look like they are!

Amy@My Front Porch said...

Aaaww! Yay twins! I like Nathan's suggestion ;)

Debbi said...

Hurray for Owen & Silas!!! So excited for all of you :)

une autre mère said...

Congrats, Owen and Silas!!! Glad you guys won it! Shouldn't there be a cash prize for that or something? :)

beccarankin said...

I hadn't realized before how different they look. :-)

Anonymous said...

Nate, I just threw up a little bit in my mouth!

Jesse

H-Mama said...

Awww... Great memories. They are too cute!

ExploreColorado said...

Way to go!!! Its always fun to win a contest. Cute picture too!!!

peter marie said...

Awesome! They're such cute little boys...even if they look nothing alike! :)

Erin said...

Well here's to lookin' like nothin'. :)