But not one that requires 3 meals a day, diapers, dog food, trips to the dr. or veterenarean. Just an occassional tuning.
And she may outlive our entire family. But if we ever move....she may get left behind.
That's just judging from the sheer number of people it took to get her into our house.
And let me just say....
I. AM. STOKED.
Doesn't she fit perfectly?!?!?
And the best part....she was soo cheap! Like almost given away {smile}
She needs a little tuning {traumatic delivery}
and some repair to her right leg {previous injury},
but again.....STOKED.















11 comments:
how exciting Katie! Do you play? We just found out this weekend that we are going to get a piano too but I don't play at least not yet! :-)
I would LOVE to have a piano. And then of course take lessons :) Congratulations on your new family member!
She's beautiful :)
Oo-la-la! I bet you're stoked! That's a beautiful piano, and I'm sure you'll get some good use out of it! I'm so happy for you!
Suh-weet! We have a piano, but not one that looks like that. And, ours has needed to be tuned for about 10 years.
Yeah for the newest arrival! My piano acts as a stress reliever for me. I can get so relaxed just playing. Enjoy, it's beautiful!!
Oh, how beautiful!
Jealous.
Oh, I am so jealous! (in a good way of course ;-) Owning a baby grand piano is one of my 'someday' dreams! Have fun playing!
Congrats on your addition!!! I'm guessing piano lessons are in the future of three little boys???? : )
what a beautiful piano! we lost ours in our last move...it went back to my moms....so sad! although at least she plays it regularly!
Post a Comment