This year.....my FIRST Valentine Banquet as un-pregnant, and you think I'd feel pretty good about the whole thing....
Well, 4 days and one trip to the chiropractor later, NOT.EVEN.CLOSE....
I actually think it's an old 'Mommy-carseat-carrying' injury, but dang....
I literally cannot stand up straight.
Yesterday, I had a lean to the right.
Today....a lean forward. Or more like hunch forward....
The chiro helped, he really did....but I do think it's going to take at least one more treatment...likely 2-3 more {and that's not his fault, it's mine}
SO, you ask....how was the dinner?
The food.....Pork Roast & Beef Roast. Tons o' compliments. Like "Best Roast Beef I have ever had." For recipes, click here and here...you will not be disappointed!
Then on to our own version of "The Newly Wed Game", a staple, but always loads of laughs!
A challenge from God's word
And dessert? What else, but a wedding cake :)
And the winners of The Newly Wed Game?
Cutting the cake, of course....
...just like they when they were newlyweds :)
Lots of hard work by some great teens.
And, now it's time to go back to my ice pack & Icy Hot...















10 comments:
Beautiful! That looks like a ton of work too! Good job! Hope you're back to normal posture soon!
How fun! We actually have our "Celebration of Marriage" Banquet next month instead of it's regular Valentine's Day time. Weird, but good. I was happy to spend the actual day of Valentine's with my hubby and children.
Sorry about forgetting you gave me the award. I thought it was you, but not sure. I'll probably link you tomorrow.
My parents said they had a great time! Great job organizing all of that!
So sorry you're out of whack! Hopefully another adjustment will get you back to your young spry self.
Aww.. sorry it's taken such a toll on your body :(
It was a great night, and we appreciate all the hard work you all put into it!!
So sorry about your back, but it looks like you all had a great night!
UGH - sorry about your back! YUCK! The V Party looks great! Nice job!
sorry to hear about your back hun :(
looks like the event was fun and turned out perfect!! hope you had a good weekend/valentine's day besides the back pain.
Looks great!
Oh, and that Porketta Crockpot Roast? That's the exact same recipe I use and Dave pretty much drools at the mere mention of the name. Neither of us have any idea what porketta is "supposed" to taste like but we love that recipe. And the drippings make a delicious gravy!
My back has been hurting lately too! What is up with that?? It's so bothersome that my precious sleep has been affected....NOT COOL AT ALL. Anyway, banquet looks like it was tons of fun! Beautiful decor! New camera too??? :) So exciting!
I hope you feel better ASAP!~!! The event looks delightful!! I LOVE that wedding cake..did you make it??
Blessings-
Amanda
Post a Comment