Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Video Wednesday-Don't Wanna Miss This (not the Aerosmith song)

Three months old. 9/9/09.

These guys are starting to change fast!

I have to admit, baby infancy is not my favorite ever. These kids literally do nothing!

But they are adorable, I'm not going to kid ya..... :)


Owen is...
10lbs 9oz, 23 1/2 in. long
A head circumference of 15 1/2 in.
Has rubbed off a liiiiittle bit of that baby peach fuzz.
Still master of the grumpy face.
Very intense big, bluish grayish eyes
Looooves to cuddle.
has a mad-angry, high pitched shrieking cry
likes to sleep on his tummy
has rather sticky-outtie ears...
and a sweet little innie belly button
sleeps 10 hours/night...but always wakes up first
Has an adorable big open mouthed, toothless grin
Talks when he grins...

Silas is...
11lbs 7 oz, 23 1/2 in.
16" Head circumference
has beautiful looooong eyelashes (from his father)
needs a haircut
has sweet little round bluish gray eyes
is sooo ticklish
often makes the "Ooo" shape with his mouth
is constantly kicking his legs
Sleeps 10 1/2-11 hrs per night
Has an adorable big O shaped smile


So not a TON has changed in a few weeks, but I'm still just trying to soak this all in because I do not want to get to the "end" of it and think that I missed out....
Happy Wednesday!
Photobucket

6 comments:

Amy@My Front Porch said...

It goes by fast, that's for sure! Love that song!

TheMillers said...

It is funny that you say they do absolutly nothing at this age! If Hayden is anything like Gideon, I bet you say that because you now have Hayden to compare the boys to!

Katie@The Baby Factory said...

Casey, you are EXACTLY right! If I were writing a blog like this about Hayden it would be sooo long. And yet when Hayden was a baby everything was so new that everything was monumental :)

Susan Berlien said...

Cute! Nice to meet you Katie! I'll be following :)

Emily said...

What a sweet list! Your blog is great; I love the title. And I completely agree...babies are a lot more fun once they hit the three-month mark!

Beth@playinwiththepaulsens! said...

what a cute blog! cute babies and you are fun to read! I will be stopping in! thanks for stopping by my blog!