Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Video Wednesday, Amazing Grace

Amazing Grace!
How sweet the sound,
That saved a wretch like me!
Oh I once was lost,
but now I'm found
was blind, but now I see.

It was grace 
that taught my heart to fear
and grace, my fears relieved
How precious did that grace appear
The hour I first believed

Through many dangers
toils, and snares
I have already come
Tis grace hath brought me safe this far
And grace will lead me Home.

When we've been there ten thousand years
bright shining as the sun
We've no less days to sing God's praise
than when we've first begun.
Jesse & his brothers, Jared & Aaron and Dad at our wedding, September 3rd 2005
Katie & Jesse are the ones wearing white ;)
I think he is a fantastic singer :) 

11 comments:

Manda (+2) said...

dang his voice is low

Amy@My Front Porch said...

Beautiful! I remember that day -- probably not as well as you do though :)

Megan Epley said...

It's funny to think, Amy, that we were both there and were not friends yet! :) Just acquaintances... Thank you Katie and Jesse for bringing us together. :)

Katie@The Baby Factory said...

Funny that you mention that....I have a picture from the reception...and I'm pretty confident you guys were sitting across from each other....pretty sure about that.
And you're welcome :)

Amy@My Front Porch said...

We WERE sitting across from each other you are right! I remember thinking how I wished I knew you guys better because you were so nice!

How much has changed in 4 years!

And thanks Katie ;)

Jenni said...

thanks for sharing!!! Tomorrow is the big 4 year ann.!!!

Amy V said...

Beautiful!!!

une autre mère said...

Beautiful! Their voices sound so good together.

Wish I could've been there, but I was giving birth to Adeline that day. I know, I know... where are my priorities?

Katie@The Baby Factory said...

Oh Katie....I made it to yours....I can't for the life of me figure out what was so important that you had to miss mine ;) Just kiddin' :)
So funny that we asked your parents to be host & hostess and they said 'No, Katie might have a baby that day'....I was like 'yeah right....'
Good instincts :)

Debbi said...

Always so special to look back at your wedding day, isn't it? Love the song.

Anonymous said...

Very cool!
-Tiff