Based on a couple of sources, it seems my "Giveaway" rules were a tad hard to understand....I will recap.
Entry #1--Comment on Monday, August 31st post.
Extra Entries--Become a public follower (click on "Follow Blog" on the top bar)
and any comments made on posts from this weeks' posts will also be extra entries.
Send me an e-mail or message if you are unclear :)
Good luck! Hope you win!
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















4 comments:
Does commenting on this one count?!?! {grin}
Commenting :) ..... :) this is one of my favorites :P
Amy Paige
Bridget and I were just discussing this contest on the phone. mostly we're amused that you- a mom of three littles will be blogging everyday this week. We hardly do that and we have no kiddos! good work!
I understand the rules perfectly. Which is why I'm commenting on this post although I don't really have anything to say :)
Post a Comment