Reminder: Giveaway is still up and running.....review yesterday's post to see how you can win!
It's only been 4 so far.....but I've got
40 Reasons Why I'd Take Another 400 Years with my Babe
Jesse....
- ..... is my very best friend.
- ..... is an attentive, wonderful father.
- ..... has interesting interests.
- ..... willingly endured 3 years of color guard activities....and pretended to enjoy them.
- ..... became friends with many of my friends as though he's always known them.
- ..... is a godly leader for our family.
- ..... didn't flip out or cry when we found out it was twins :)
- ......laughs at my jokes.
- ......likes living in my hometown.
- ......is a hard worker.
- ......isn't afraid to ask forgiveness when he's wrong.
- ......is a willing and godly leader in our church.
- ......has a great family and godly heritage.
- ......wants God's best for his boys.
- ......loves God more than he loves me.
- ......loves me more than he loves our boys (or at least thats how he makes me feel)
- ..... makes some of the most beautiful babies I have ever seen!
- ..... and I just "fit".
- ..... encourages me to be a better Katie.
- ..... takes my side almost every time.
- ......is a great listener.
- ......wants to go camping in the backyard with his boys.
- ......is the most practical person I know.
- ......loves Iowa Hawkeye football almost as much as I do, and he grew up in Minnesota.
- ......is my biggest (non-effeminate) cheerleader
- ......is just plain adorable.
- ......lets me sleep in and gets up with the boys.
- .....is passionate about life.
- .....is a straight shooter.
- .....is extremely patient with me.
- .....loves to cuddle on the couch with me.
- ......wants to teach, and is teaching is boys what is right.
- ......encourages me, even when I have crazy creative ideas...which is a lot.
- ......helps me frost cupcakes and Christmas cookies....mostly without complaining.
- ......thinks that I am beautiful, even if I haven't showered.
- ......always kisses me 'hello', 'goodbye' and 'goodnight'
- ......offered to stay with the boys for a whole weekend so that I can "getaway".
- .....is way more organized than I am.
- ......has the cutest dimples ever.
- ......is exactly who God made for me.















9 comments:
I love this post. I ove seeing gals in LOVE with their men! YES YES YES!
Those are all wonderful!!! Liked the picture of you and Owen in th MHP news letter we got in the mail yesterday!!!
aww!!!!! you guys are just too cute! still a little bit of an overshare on some things but i love you still!!!
Jesse, I hope you're reading! :)
Love the song -- I've (over)played that one on my iTunes!
I am glad you have such a great guy, Katie! God picked out a great one for me, too=:)
What a great way to honor your man! Jesse must feel so special today.
love love love that video!
Isn't it awesome to have a great man!
-Tiff
Post a Comment