I'd like to think I'm moderately computer savvy, but I couldn't figure out how to copy our Wedding DVD/Picture Powerpoint to our computer to upload it....so I used our camera to video tape me watching the picture presentation. I had to make a pirated copy of my own DVD!
So, since I went to all of that work, I thought I'd share it with you all. You may see some familiar faces, or you may not....but you will for sure note that none of our children are from the 'Milk Man'. WOW! They allllll look like their father. At least I can take credit for birthing them, right?















2 comments:
Oh memories! Those pictures of you in elementary and Jr. High are how I still normally think of you! It's so hard to believe this little girl I used to babysit for is all grown up and has been married 4 years and has 3 babies! Talk about feeling old... Anyways, beautiful video and congrats
Love that first song! Oh and I definitely do NOT pay for that tracker. Don't remember how I got it really though.... It's interesting because I can find out that people google'd something and it directed them to my page...poor people :)
Post a Comment