Monday, August 31, 2009

This Week and a Giveaway


I've been plotting and planning about this week for weeks.

Months.

Okay, maybe not monthsss, but a month...or so.

I'm going to set aside this entire week's blogs to cover a special topic.
What, you ask?

Politics?

No.

Pregnant again???

Heavens, no.

Our 4th Wedding Anniversary???

Yeah! How did you guess??

Thursday to be exact.

So we're going to have some fun this week....

...there will be special features, videos, maybe a guest post (*ahem*husband), and prizes!

Prizes?!?

Yep! We're startin' the week off with my first ever giveaway!

A $15 Victoria's Secret Gift Card.

How appropriate for an Anniversary week, eh?


Here's how you can win!

1. First, you have to make a comment on Today's blog.

2. You can be entered EXTRA times by becoming a public follower of my blog.
(Those who already follow will automatically be entered after they comment today)
Disclaimer: Becoming an official follower does not require that you get a blog--just that you have google account, and those are free :)

3. Each comment you make on my blog in subsequent days will also be entered after commenting on today's post.


The contest will close at midnight (central standard time) on Saturday, September 5.

The winner will be chosen at random and notified on my blog on Monday morning.

You can't win if you don't play! Good luck!

And a Happy Anniversary week to US!

Stay tuned....I hope it will be a fun week had by all!

28 comments:

Amy@My Front Porch said...

Sweet! I'm in!

You shoulda posted links to what you'd buy if you won your giveaway like I did -- HA! Just kiddin ;)

Manda (+2) said...

Well! How could I resist. You're ambitious. Writing that posts everyday this week? WOW! I never know what to say.

Lacy said...

Okay, I'd take it! Maybe get something to make me feel a little prettier when I feel like a whale. ;D
Thanks for giving it away!

Summer said...

Ooh I like this giveaway :)

Katie, when my kids were babies, I had no 'free time'. But they are older now (I only have 1 all day since Autumn is in kindergarten now), and I actually have plenty of extra time! Your time will come!

maryiodith said...

Nice giveaway! Count me in!

Lindy said...

Happy anniversary!! I'm anxious to read the "hubby's" post!

Megan Epley said...

You suckered me in. :) And boy has your life changed in 4 years!

Amy V said...

I love Victoria Secret! How fun=:)

Jamie Saylor said...

I lurv it!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm ready to win! :) What a fun idea for your blog!

-Tiff

Anonymous said...

I'm a poor college student so im totally in for anything free! :)
-Amy Paige

Jenni said...

can you believe all that has happend in 4 years...who would have thought 4 years ago you would have had 3 wonderful and handsome boys!!!

Anonymous said...

Do I get extra points for letting you share my anniversary with you?? :)))

Nita

une autre mère said...

Fun fun! Gotta love VS!

I think I should get extra points for babysitting you several years ago. Without my incredible guidance and care, you may have turned into a completely different girl and never have met your wonderful husband.

Actually, I'm sure you would've turned out just as awesome, but a girl can try, right? :)

TheMillers said...

Hey! I'm glad you found my blog so i could find yours! Your blog name is very funny and very fitting! :)

Mrs. Bambrook said...

Who doesn't love VS??? I love reading blogs. Thanks for sharing your life . . . and a good one it is!

Unknown said...

Now, that's an appropriate giveaway.

Anonymous said...

Anxious to read my post?... Of course you are, but first, I need to enter me in this contest! What, this isn't a gender specific contest is it? If anyone should have a foot up in this contest, surely it is the Husband!

Jesse

Joel said...

Since I just had a baby - I could TOTALLY use a VS gift card! :)

Debbi said...

Fun, fun, fun. Count me in. Although, if your hubby is entering maybe you should use it for yourself! {grin}

Unknown said...

This is a cute idea! I like it! Haha, i'm not creative enough to think of this kind of stuff myself!

*Mirage* said...

Nifty! Please enter me! :) Thank you!

Alicia Lenoir said...

You are so creative of course you did say you had been planning this for a month so you can come up with great ideas when you take some time and plan. Congrats on four years of marriage and many more. May your anniversary on Thursday be very special and remembered for years to come,can't wait to read your next post.

Unknown said...

Hey! I haven't been on your blog for a LONG TIME so I didn't see your contest!!! Thanks for the heads up today! I love giveaways and I rather like Victoria's Secret, so BONUS! Just let me know when I win, k? JUST KIDDING! :)
Oh, and your new look on your site is RIPPIN'! Not sure what that word means, but it sounded appropriate, don't you think?

Matt and Molly said...

So if I enter and win does this mean that my prize will help make me the next "Baby Factory?" Oh boy.... :) Congratulations & Happy Anniversary! God is Good!

Anonymous said...

Well Congratulations on 4 years :) Thats totally amazing! Is there ever a good time to stop and see you and the boys?

Anonymous said...

Hi there. Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier this week. I love when I get new followers! I stopped by your today...and what did I find? A giveaway, of course. Gotta love that!

I WILL be back!!!

;-)

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary, Katie and Jesse! What a cool gift to give Jesse by becoming a "stay at home mom". Could I be a stay at home grandma?

Oh, and your give away - you know at showers if you win the game, it's customary to give the guest of honor the prize? Well, that's what I'm thinking. And who is the guest of honor? Why, you, of course.

Love ya, Mom