It's the first official day of Spring, which is unanimously welcomed by all. Here are a few reasons why I love SPRING!
1. Flowers. Particularly Tulips and daffodils. New Life.
Jesse & Katie, circa Tulip Time 2004
2. A renewed vigor for projects and cleaning. (I only get this once a year, so I try to take full advantage!

3. Girl.Scout.Cookies. 'Nuf said.


4. March Madness. Unfortunately, my bracket would get better use as a baby butt wipe at this point, but, nonetheless....gotta love tournament time!
5. Thunderstorms. What a fantastic excuse to curl up with a good book or movie and popcorn! And!!!! (this is the best part.....) you don't have to shovel a thunderstorm!
6. Easter. A new outfit. Fresh colors. Cadbury Eggs. And most importantly, the Resurrection of Jesus Christ. A reminder that He is alive and because He's alive, I can have hope and salvation.
















No comments:
Post a Comment